Google
 

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Is This You?

The difference between a good and bad network marketing is how he/she uses his/her time. Imagine the typical scenario, which I went through myself. Daily I would go through a daily list of leads calling every single person on that list, mostly receiving loud, screaming people who would shove me off and angrily hang up their phone. As most people I did this for quite some time, probably receiving one out of 10-20 people. That wasn't a bad ratio but it wasn't good enough for me and probably isn't for you either.

I scoured the internet for new methods and the cold calling method was used by most network marketers I knew. I eventually stumbled upon this and signed up to join the newsletter to receive a 10-day boot camp. This boot camp showed me a new method in which not only will my leads be paid for, but also I would get them calling me. It worked like a charm, and I love it so much, I hope to share It with you because of the success I know it will bring you.

To Your Business and Success,

Darryl Lardizabal
innerpassion@gmail.com
USA - CA
http://businessmentors4u.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

You have an interesting blog.

Hey do you want to access Salesforce.com when you are away from your pc???? You can do it through your mobile and your phone doesn’t need to support internet or GPRS for this.

Check out this MoDazzle site.
http://modazzle.com/cms/modazzleLp2.html?channel=CM&camp=SalesForcegk

MoDazzle gives you the opportunity to access SalesForce on your mobile via SMS and email without internet or GPRS. You can also access Linkedin and Facebook and other online services like Google maps Starbucks etc.

Happy New Year.

Online IT Solution said...

Hey nice post i am so inspired here.
Thanks for sharing..




Windows Servers